Founded in 1993, Talley Associates is based upon a culture of creativity, design excellence, and interdisciplinary collaboration. We apply a thorough, process-oriented design approach having a high level of interactivity with the client and design team.
Our planning and design philosophy focuses on environmental responsibility, the accountability of place, context and history. The result is a design solution that integrates the artistic with the technical in a thought-provoking way. Our firm’s strength lies not only in our diverse backgrounds, but in our creative problem-solving abilities, design inventiveness and attention to detail. Our senior level design professionals have experience with nationally recognized planning and design firms; working on projects of various scale and complexity.
Talley Associates portfolio includes a wide variety of project types, including hospitality and resorts, health care, office, education, mixed-use/urban design and redevelopment projects. We work throughout the US and abroad. We are passionate about what we do.
- 0-5 years of professional experience in a landscape architectural design practice
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Working knowledge of SketchUp and other 3-D modeling programs
- Excellent hand graphics, specifically at the conceptual level
- Ability to prepare AutoCAD design development and construction drawing sets
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Excellent design skills
- Understanding of hardscape construction, landscape planting design and plant materials, grading and site planning
- Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited and challenging program
We have a full range of benefits available including competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, health plan, and a retirement plan. We are eager to accept portfolios from qualified candidates enthusiastic to join our team.